MORE THAN 22 YEARS OF LATIN SALSA MUSIC AT SEA
WHET TRAVEL RETURNS WITH AN ENTIRE SHIP OF PURA SALSA ON THE MSC ARMONIA OCTOBER 25-NOVEMBER 1, 2020
Salsa Cruise Celebrates 22 Years as the World’s Premier Salsa Music Experience at Sea
Whet Travel, the leader in independent music cruise experiences, is celebrating the 22nd annual sailing of its premier salsa music experience, Salsa Cruise, with an unforgettable six-night showcase of Latin culture, dance, and fiesta over Halloween weekend 2020. Sailing from the Port of Miami October 25 to November 1 for the first time on the MSC Armonia (translation: “Harmony”), the event gives salsa enthusiasts and those looking to dance all day and night a renowned lineup of top Latin entertainers and programming. This next journey includes exotic stops at the exciting and picturesque destinations of the Bahamas, a beach party in Ocho Rios (Jamaica), Cayman Islands, and the new private Ocean Cay Island!
Salsa Cruise 2020 goes on sale to the public at noon EST December 27 at www.SalsaCruise.com. Payment plans start at just $133 a month; quad staterooms are as low as $799 for quad stateroom.
“What makes Salsa Cruise so special is the people coming together from all walks of life to enjoy the music,” says Myrna Franceschis, founder of Salsa Cruise. “Our fans are called the #SalsaFam because it is a huge reunion at sea. Every year we bring the best entertainers on board, DJs, salsa dancing workshops, Zumba, comedians, and much more.”
Sailing for the first time aboard the MSC Armonia, the #SalsaFam will enjoy new features and facilities to satisfy every need. Also, MSC Armonia is one of only four ships that sail to the exclusive Bahamian destination Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Features of the Armonia include:
- Spacious new staterooms with balconies to delight our guests with superb panoramic views
- Expanded restaurant and buffet areas to serve an even greater variety of culinary treats
- New 3552 sq. ft. area for music and dancing
- Fabulous new play areas for children of all ages with the help of prestigious partners like Chicco, LEGO® and Namco®
- Exciting spray park packed with fun water features
- Mini golf course
- Teatro La Fenice Theatre is an ultramodern reinterpretation of traditional lines.
- Lavish MSC Aurea Spa with more space for massages
MSC Cruises’ private Bahamian island welcomed its first guests just this month. The new and exclusive Bahamian destination of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve features:
- A one-of-a-kind experience on an authentic Caribbean Marine Reserve
- Eco-friendly environment
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in a cabana
- Explore the area with dedicated excursions
- Ship card and drink packages work on the island as well
- And so much more! View all the highlights of the island at https://www.mscoceancay.com/en-us/map-of-the-island
For more information, visit www.SalsaCruise.com or call 877-GET-WHET. For the latest Salsa Cruise updates, become a fan on Facebook and follow the event on Instagram. For all Whet Travel news, follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
About Whet Travel
For the past 16 years, Whet Travel has curated and produced more half- and full-ship music cruises than any other independent company. Partnering with some of the cruise industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, the revolutionary company has executed more than 50 wildly successful events including Groove Cruise, Motorboat, Zen Cruise, Salsa Cruise, and Groove Island, among others. Innovators since their launch in 2004, Whet Travel was named Inc. Magazine’s #4 fastest-growing travel company in the country, has won the prestigious “Charter Partner of the Year” award from Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Lines, and has been featured in USA Today, Billboard, Forbes, Porthole Cruise Magazine, and more.
NEW GROUP LEADERS
Earn your FREE cruise today by promoting Salsa Cruise!
NEW GROUP LEADERS
GET STARTED TODAY
Celebrating 22 years of PURA SALSA!
Salsa Cruise 2020 voyage will take you to the exotic stops at the exciting and picturesque destinations of the Bahamas, a beach party in Ocho Rios (Jamaica), Cayman Islands, and the new private Ocean Cay Island!
Onboard the luxurious MSC Armonia, bask in the new frontier of style and grace you deserve.
With more than 20 years creating memories in the sea and on land, Salsa Cruise 2020 will be the most prestigious in its history. Since its inaugural trip in 1998, Salsa Cruise has become an iconic element within the worldwide Salsa community. In 2016, this Latino icon partnered with Whet Travel, the world’s largest independent music cruise company, to reach new levels for their dream experience.
Salsa Cruise is…
The original and premier cruise of for live Salsa music with more than 42 Salsa Cruises in its history.
The company most capable to execute this great event with the quality that is expected.
Do you have friends and family who love to travel?
Are you a promoter or influencer in your community?
Do you know people who LOVE salsa?
Do you want to earn a FREE cruise *?
So our Salsa Group Leader Program is only for YOU! As a group leader, you can win a * free cruise just for bringing your friends and family, and/or promoting, on the Salsa cruise! The more people you bring, the more free cruisers you can win! *
* Your free cruise will be applied as a credit to your reservation after final payment is received for all of your groups, including your own. Government taxes and port fees are additional. Based on an interior stateroom. Upgrades may be available for an additional cost. Please read Group Leaders Incentives for details. Does not include taxes + other surcharges.
Travel for FREE!
Each eight (8) staterooms will give you one (1) FREE guest with no limits! The bigger your group, the more FREE guests you will earn!
8 staterooms earn one (1) free guest
16 staterooms earn two (2) free guests
24 staterooms earn three (3) free guests
32 staterooms earn four (4) free guests
100 staterooms earn twelve (12) free guests
* Your free cruise will be applied as a credit to your reservation after the final payment is received for all of your group’s cabins, including yours. Government taxes and port fees are additional. Based on an interior cabin. Updates may be available for an additional cost. Does not include the cost of taxes and fees.
Visiting the Bahamas, a beach party in Ocho Rios (Jamaica), Cayman Islands, and the new private Ocean Cay Island!
You can travel on Salsa Cruise with your passport or ID + birth certificate.
Belize is a USD dollar country, so no currency exchange is required.
While in Cozumel, you can use the USD dollar currency since most of the tourist traders in Cozumel accept USD dollars, but they will give you a change in pesos.
Salsa Cruise 2018 is non-refundable and refunds can only be available with the purchase of travel insurance.
Salsa Cruise and Whet Travel strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect against financial losses due to costs and non-refundable fares due to unexpected cancellations and travel emergencies.
The insurance also protects against emergencies during the trip, such as interruption of the trip, delay of the trip, flights lost / canceled, luggage or personal items lost or stolen, illness / injury and much more. For a complete list of covered reasons, contact Travel Guard directly at 1-866-375-2546 or click here: Travel Guard travel insurance
Travel insurance is available only to residents of the United States.